You are watching: Which of the following is not a terrestrial planet?
Terrestrial planets are made up of rocks or steels with a difficult surface. No all planets space terrestrial. In our solar system, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and also Neptune space gas giants, likewise known together jovian planets. Top top Jupiter and also Saturn, hydrogen and helium consist of most the the planet, while on Uranus and Neptune, the aspects make up just the external envelope.
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune room gas giants, also known together jovian planets
Venus, Marcary, Earth and Mars are madeup of Rocks and metals and also known as terrestrial planet.
Hence prize is4). Saturn
Join Telegram Group
Answer This Question
1. Direction: Ramu is investing money in shared funds scheme of three different funds as little cap, mid lid and big cap fund. First, he invested Rs. 25000, Rs. 35000 and also Rs. 15000 in little cap, mid cap and large cap fund respectively. After an initial quarter he invest in a ratio of 2 : 3 : 1 for small,
2. Which one of the following states lies at the exact same latitude as Sikkim?
3. The ‘Father that Indian room Program’ is-
4. Just how much is the distinction of time between any two continuous longitudes?
5. Appointments for all India services are do by
6. One emulsion is a colloidal systems of
7. Which of the complying with desert is not situated in Asia continent?
8. Who used the ide of guerrilla warfare in India in 17th Century?
9. Who amongst the adhering to was known as the 'Napoleon the India'?
10. During their dominance the British encouraged or required cultivators in Madras to grow __________.
General knowledge Questions
English Language and also Comprehension
See more: Pathfinder Waves Of Exhaustion Stack? Waves Of Exhaustion