2. During ____ testing, programmers must testprograms that interact with other programs and files individually, before theyare integrated into the system.
You are watching: A class diagram includes the class ____, which represent the program logic.
4. The objective of ____ testing is toidentify and eliminate execution errors that could cause a program to terminateabnormally, and logic errors that could have been missed during desk checking.
5. ____ is the process of reviewing theprogram code to spot logic errors, which produce incorrect results.
8. To achieve better, faster, and lessexpensive methods of software development, ____ designed a Capability MaturityModel (CMM)®, which improves quality, reduces development time, and cuts costs.
11.O-O analysis makes it easier to translate an object model directly into anobject-oriented programming language. This process is called object-oriented____.A:changeover B:development C:tracking D:cycling
12. ____measures a module"s scope and processing characteristics.A:Stimulation B:Cohesion C:Code review D:Integration
13. A ____ evaluationassesses the overall quality of the information system.A:pre-implementation B:post-implementation C:pilot-implementation D:testing-implementation
14. A control coupleshows a message, also called a ____ flag, which one module sends to another.A:cycle B:data C:status D:cutover
15. The ____ cutoverapproach causes the changeover from the old system to the new system to occurimmediately when the new system becomes operational.A:direct B:parallel C:pilot D:phased
16. Typically, ahigher-level module, called a ____ module, directs lower-level modules.A:control B:terminal C:iteration D:method
17. The environment forthe actual system operation is called the ____ environment.A:operational B:production C:either a. or b.D:neither a. nor v.
18. ____ can be used tomodel business logic for an information system. A:Decision tables B:Decision trees C:either a. or b.D:neither a. nor b.
19. Defect tracking software documents and tracks replacement code, called ____. A:stubs B:units C:flagns D:patches
20. A module consists of related program code organized into ____ units that are easy to understand and maintain. A:little B:large C:either a. or b. D:neither a. nor b.
21. Testing two or more programs that depend on each other is called integration testing, or ____ testing. A:stub B:desk C:loons D:link
22. More recently, the Software Engineering Institute established a new model, called Capability Maturity Model ____, that integrates software and systems development into a much larger framework called process improvement. A:International B:Cohesi~ above C:Process D:Integration
23. Objects contain both data and program logic, called ____.
See more: " New Girl Bad In Bed (Tv Episode 2011), New Girl: “Bad In Bed”
A:methods B:conditions C:qualities D:tests
24. During systems implementation, the ____ serves as a blueprint for constructing the new system. A:system design specification B:RFQ C:RFP D:system structure chart
25. A condition line indicates that a control module determines which ____ modules will be invoked, depending on a specific condition. A:pnot B:peer C:subordinate D:pilot
26. The ____ operation changeover method requires that both the old and the new information systems operate fully for a specified perioD: A:direct B:parallel C:pilons D:phased
27. A successful information system requires ____ for users, managers, and IT staff members so people understand the system and know how to use it effectively. A:trackinns B:flowcharting C:code resee D:training
28. Structured application development usually involves a ____ approach, which proceeds from a general design to a detailed structure. A:bottom-up B:top-down C:parallel procedure D:parent-child
29. Compiling the program using a CASE tool or a language compiler detects syntax errors, which are ____ errors.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook